Source: youtube channel disinfodave, Wikipedia
"Author Raymond Wiley delves into the mystery of the Georgia Guidestones, a massive granite monument located in northeastern Georgia. Marked by engravings written in twelve languages, the Guidestones are the creation of one R.C. Christian, an individual whose real identity remains unknown. Join Raymond for a tour of the Guidestones and a look at the controversy and strangeness surrounding the monument and its (some say) apocalyptic messages to humanity."
"A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian."
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
The map coordinates for the stone is Coordinates: 34.231984°N 82.894506°W